Professional program 2020 Schedule
Fall Sep 7 – Dec 22, 2020
Invest in your future
If a student is joining a class in the middle of a month, we will pro-rate the tuition. No Drop In will be allowed if classes are full.
|Number of Hours per week||Price for 4 week month||Pre Hour|
|1.5||$156 / month||$26 /hr|
|2||$200 / month||$25 /hr|
|2.5||$250 /month||$25 /hr|
|3||$276 /month||$23 /hr|
|3.5||$322 /month||$23 /hr|
|4||$336 /month||$21 /hr|
|4.5||$378 /month||$21 /hr|
|5.5||$440 /month||$20 /hr|
|6||$480 /month||$20 /hr|
|For each additional hour||above 6 hours pre week add||$20 /h|
|Fall session 10+||Paid per semester (full-time students)||$19/h|
Annual Registration Fee: 35 per family
3% discount for siblings enrolled in dance classes (Discount applies to 2nd and additional siblings taking the fewest number of classes. Does not apply for private lessons, summer or master classes)
Make- Up Policy
- Make-up(s) ( limit 2) will be honored as long as the student is enrolled in fall session
- Make-up(s) must be completed by the end of the next month
- ( 1 missed class in Jan. make-up until Feb. 28th)
- Make-up(s) are not allowed in your regular class(es).
- Make-up(s) cannot be transferred to siblings or other students.
- Make-up(s) expired after one month.
- No Exceptions
|November 21 –
|Martin Luther King, Jr. Day|
Payemts due date:
After this date the will be $20 late fee charge on your account.